Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First Day!

Welcome to my very first day of blogging!!!!!

It seems like I have been a blogging spectator and now I am getting sent in to play. I hope this will not just be the rantings of a tourism junkie but a very inciteful and informative posting of what is really going on around town. However, if its a junkie you want, I'll be there for you.

If its whats going on after dark, I'll send you to someone else's blog. I'm not a night person anymore. But I do hear things. And I know people.

So, we entertained 45 faculty from the University of Kentucky at the Boone Center today for lunch. Almost all of them have sponsored conventions in Lexington or have them scheduled for upcoming years. WOW. That's what we are all about. Promoting Lexington for meetings and conventions.

See you next week.

No comments: